Friday, October 7, 2011
Beginner Tango Lesson #4, Back Ochos
Dance Conmigo offers Private and group Tango Classes in the Montreal Area.
In this video we worked on "Back Ochos"
1. We generally start to the side on "2"
2. As the leader closes on 2, he pivots his partner
3. Ladies, after you are pivoted, you are ready to start your Back Ocho
4. Leader change weight and with his left, steps to the left.
5. He pivots his partner and steps to the right
6. He can repeat steps 4 & 5 as many times as he likes,
7, Finally, he switches weight when he is on the right side,
8 and finish his basic, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8.
Posted by Alain Cheryl at 1:31 AM